4 bedroom detached house for saleMiddle Greeve, Wootton, Northampton
- A detached property located in this popular area close to Caroline Chisholm School.
- Accommodation over 2 floors totalling 1,263 sq. ft. gross internal.
- Porch leading to entrance hall with cloakroom.
- Sitting room with living flame log effect gas fire. Dining room and glazed double doors to timber decked terrace and garden.
- Well fitted kitchen with Siemens single fan oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fitted Electrolux fridge/freezer. Utility room.
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, built-in cupboard and en suite shower room.
- Three further bedrooms and house bathroom.
- Garage, currently converted partly into an office.
- Parking to front and good sized rear garden with two decked areas.
An immaculately presented detached, David Wilson home on this popular development. Hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, 4 bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms. Single garage converted partly into office. Good sized rear garden.
16 Middle Greeve was built in 1989 by David Wilson Homes and is of the Packwood design. The current owners have totally refurbished the property to include a new kitchen, en suite shower room and family bathroom, together with UPVC double glazing throughout.
Porch leading to entrance hall and staircase to the first floor
Cloakroom with WC, wash basin with cupboards under and oak laminate floor
Sitting room with square bay window to the front and living flame, log effect gas fire
Dining room with wood block effect laminate floor, glazed double door to decked area and dado railing
Well fitted kitchen with Siemens gas hob and single fan oven and Electrolux fridge/freezer
Utility area with space for washing machine and tumble dryer
Landing with access to loft and shelved airing cupboard with gas fired combi boiler
Master bedroom with fitted mirror fronted wardrobes and built-in shelved cupboard
En suite shower room with larger than average shower tray, WC and wash basin with drawers under
Three further bedrooms, one with a fitted wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors and desk unit to the side
House bathroom with fully tiled walls, WC, wash basin and bath with shower over
Garage currently partially converted into a home office
The property is approached by a tarmac driveway leading to the front of the property and the garage. There is a covered side area leading to the home office and to the rear garden.
The rear garden has two timber decked areas with astro turf and PIR sensor light to the rear and timber garden shed.
Wootton village is close by with a wide range of local amenities including shops with a Waitrose and a Tesco Extra superstore within five minutes drive as well as public houses and restaurants and a primary school. Caroline Chisholm School and Northampton High School for Girls are also situated nearby. There is motorway access to Junction 15 of the MI via the A508 London Road and mainline train services from Northampton Castle Station to both London and Birmingham.
Northampton 4 miles
(London Euston 55 minutes)
Milton Keynes 15 miles
M1 (Junction 15) 2 miles
Wellingborough 12 miles
(London St Pancras 48 minutes)
Directions (NN4 6BB)
From Northampton take the B5246 signposted to Newport Pagnell Road, pass the Wyevale Garden Centre on your right and proceed across two roundabouts and at the third roundabout turn right into Wooldale Road. Take the next turning left into Lady Hollow Drive and then left into Little Greeve Way. On reaching Middle Greeve turn right and the house is a short distance along Middle Greeve on the left hand side.
Services: All main services are connected. There is a combi gas fired boiler in the airing cupboard on the first floor landing.
Local Authority: Northampton Borough Council
Tel: 0300 330 7000
Council Tax Band: 'E'
Viewing: Only by appointment with
Jackson-Stops & Staff Tel: 01604 632 991
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45470418.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NTH160414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.