3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCodnor Gate, Codnor, Ripley
Sold STC £99,950
- VACANT POSSESSION
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Good Sized Lawned Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Advised
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £99,950 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place.The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is F.
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £99,950 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place.The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is F. Arriving to the market with VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN is this three bedroom end terraced property in Codnor. To the ground floor is a bay fronted lounge, under stairs pantry, dining room and kitchen. There are three bedrooms and a three piece bathroom to the first floor. Externally there is off road parking to the front and a mainly laid to lawn garden to the rear.
Lounge 13' 11" into bay x 10' 9" into recess ( 4.24m into bay x 3.28m into recess )
Under Stairs Pantry
Dining Room 13' 11" x 12' into recess ( 4.24m x 3.66m into recess )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 5" into recess x 11' 1" into wardrobe ( 3.78m into recess x 3.38m into wardrobe )
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 10' 2" into recess ( 3.68m x 3.10m into recess )
Bedroom Three 12' x 5' 3" ( 3.66m x 1.60m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45470730.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP202156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.