2 bedroom terraced house for saleCricklewood Drive, Tunstall, ST6
Sold by Us
- New Build Enerygy Efficient Home
- Situated In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac with Great Neighbours
- Freshly Decorated Throughout with New Flooring
- New Bathroom And Downstairs WC
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Gas Central Heating & Fireplace
- 2 Sets of French Doors to Decking Area, Great For Dining Outside
- Parking for 2 cars
- Modern Kitchen With Stainless Gas Hob And New Fan Oven
- No chain, available now.
Boasting a cosy cul-de-sac location surrounded by friendly neighbours, this energy efficient two-bedroom town house is certain to be a firm favourite. Being newly renovated throughout, with a modern kitchen at the heart of the home, not to mention a freshly refurbished bathroom and downstairs toilet, this property’s popularity will be assured.
Nearby to all amenities, this new build is ideally located for young families in search of spacious living quarters, with two car park spaces available for a busy household. What’s more, the two sets of French Doors look out onto the elegant decking area, ideal for summer time BBQs. When it comes to colder months, a feature fireplace and the double glazing in each room keep those energy bills low.
For further details, browse through the property photographs and see the indicative floor plan. To arrange a viewing appointment, simply clink on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45471330.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference vw3-57qa. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.