4 bedroom detached house for saleBroad Gates, Silkstone, Barnsley
Sold STC £285,000
With laminate flooring, staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator and a front facing entrance door and matching side window. There is also an understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 8' 2" x 13' 8" max ( 2.49m x 4.17m max )
Having a front facing double glazed window, radiator and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 11' 8" plus bay window x 8' 4" ( 3.56m plus bay window x 2.54m )
With a front facing double glazed bay window, radiator and laminate flooring.
Second Lounge 11' 11" plus bay window x 15' into recess ( 3.63m plus bay window x 4.57m into recess )
With a feature fireplace housing a gas fire, rear facing double glazed window, laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling and two radiators.
Comprising of a low flush WC, side facing double glazed window, tiled splash back, radiator and a pedestal wash hand basin.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 8' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.64m )
With plumbing for a washing machine, a range of fitted wall and base units, a four ring gas hob, two electric ovens, plumbing for a dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, rear facing double glazed entrance door and a rear facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
There is a built in cupboard, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 5" plus recess x 15' into recess ( 3.48m plus recess x 4.57m into recess )
With laminate flooring, a range of built in wardrobes, radiator and three front facing double glazed windows.
Comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with a shower set over, low flush WC, front facing double glazed window, radiator, tiling to the floor and tiled splash backs.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" into recess x 8' 6" ( 4.19m into recess x 2.59m )
There is a rear facing double glazed window, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' ( 3.00m x 2.13m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator,
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.49m x 2.77m )
There is a rear facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a radiator.
Comprising of a side facing double glazed window, panelled bath with a shower set over, tiled splash backs, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to the floor and there is a radiator.
Garage 21' 9" x 8' 6" max ( 6.63m x 2.59m max )
Housing a wall mounted central heating boiler, power, water and light, up and over door, access to a loft area
To the front of the property is a paved drive giving access to the garage and a lawned garden. To the rear is a garden with a patio, lawn, shrub borders and a shed.
All windows and exterior doors are double glazed with wooden frames.
The property is protected by a security alarm system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45471363.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL110122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.