2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleElm Low Road, Wisbech
Sold STC £128,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern end terraced house
- Two bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Allocated parking and good size rear garden
- No upward chain
- OFFERS INVITED
OFFERS INVITED!! This stunning end terraced house set within a popular residential location has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain. Offered in immaculate condition throughout, the property offers two allocated parking spaces and a good size rear garden. Call now to view!
Positioned in a popular residential location on the outskirts of the town, this stunning end terraced property has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain. The accommodation comprises a lounge with double doors leading out to the rear garden. There is also a kitchen which is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units and there is an integrated electric oven and gas hob with a cooker hood over and a breakfast bar. Completing the ground floor accommodation is the cloakroom comprising a wc and hand basin. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom. Continuing outside, there is a good size enclosed garden to the rear and two allocated parking spaces to the side. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
Lounge 12' 7" x 11' 9" max ( 3.84m x 3.58m max )
Kitchen 8' 11" x 9' 3" ( 2.72m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 1 12' 7" max x 8' 4" ( 3.84m max x 2.54m )
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 6' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.03m )
Bathroom 5' 7" x 6' 9" ( 1.70m x 2.06m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic lights and turn right into Weasenham Lane. Take the first turning left into Elm Low Road and continue along where the property will be found at the bottom on your leftt hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45471387.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.