4 bedroom detached house for saleArmthorpe Road, Wheatley Hills, Doncaster
Sold STC £200,000
- Guide Price £200,000 - £210,000
- Sizable Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Lounge, Sun Room, Dining Room, Dining Kitchen
- Large Enclosed Lawned Front Garden, Enclosed Paved Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
Guide Price £200,000 - £210,000 This spacious four bedroomed traditional family home is well presented throughout and occupies a large corner plot in the sought after location in Wheatley Hills. Close to the Doncaster Royal Infirmary, local amenities and transport links.
Has a front facing sealed units door, understairs storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 11" to the bay x 14' 11" to the recess ( 4.85m to the bay x 4.55m to the recess )
A traditional lounge overlooks the garden with front facing double glazed bay window. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with marble style tiled back and hearth which houses the gas living flame fire. There are two wall light points, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. There are French doors which give access to the sun lounge.
Has front facing double glazed windows, laminate flooring and over looks the garden. This could ideally be used for a family room if required.
Dining Room 17' 2" max to the bay x 10' 11" max to the recess ( 5.23m max to the bay x 3.33m max to the recess )
A good sized dining room ideal for entertaining with front facing double glazed bay window and central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 18' 11" max x 12' max ( 5.77m max x 3.66m max )
With rear and side facing double glazed windows and a rear facing sealed unit door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is a gas hob with cooker hood above, electric oven, complimentary tiling, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, floor standing gas central heating boiler and central heating radiator. There is space for a dining table.
First Floor Landing
Has access to the loft. There is a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 18' 11" to the recess x 14' 1" ( 5.77m to the recess x 4.29m )
With front and side facing double glazed windows overlooking the garden and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' to the recess ( 3.63m x 3.35m to the recess )
A double room which has a front facing double glazed window overlooking the garden and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.34m )
A double room with central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 9' x 5' 9" ( 2.74m x 1.75m )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Has two rear facing double glazed windows and central heating radiator. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. There is tiling to the walls and an airing cupboard.
The property occupies a generous corner plot with an exceptionally large garden to the front. To the rear of the property is off road parking and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45471444.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.