3 bedroom detached house for saleCarsons Drive, Great Cornard, Sudbury
- Detached Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Off-Road Parking
HEDGEROWS DEVELOPMENT - A Three bedroom detached family home situated in a popular location. The property offers en-suite to master and is well presented throughout. With flexible living accommodation, this property must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
The Accomodation Comprises:
Window to front aspect, w/c, wash hand basin and radiator
Lounge/ Diner 20' 10" x 11' max ( 6.35m x 3.35m max )
Window to front aspect, french doors opening to rear, decorative fireplace with inset fire and stairs up to first floor
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.26m )
Window to rear aspect, door to side, radiator, a range of base and eye level units, integrated double oven, hob and extractor unit, worktops with inset sink and drainer and space for washing machine and fridge freezer.
Study/ Day Room 13' 4" x 7' 10" ( 4.06m x 2.39m )
Window to front aspect, two separate understairs storage cupboards and radiator
French Doors to side aspect, windows to side and rear with tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, airing cupboard and door to...
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.95m )
Window to the rear aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes
Window to rear aspect, shower cubicle, w/c, wash hand basin and heated towel rail
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 6" max ( 3.35m x 3.20m max )
Window to front aspect and radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 10" max x 8' 9" ( 3.00m max x 2.67m )
Window to front aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe
Window to side aspect, panelled bath with shower over and folding screen, w/c, wash hand basin onto vanity unit and heated towel rail.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is a good sized driveway, this is block paved and leads to side access via gate.
To the rear of the property is a patio area leading to the rear of the garden and onto a decked seating area, there is a storage shed and a larger summer house, the garden also benefits from established shrubs and beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.