3 bedroom terraced house for saleIsabella Road, Hengrove, Bristol
Sold STC £224,950
- Mid Terraced Town House
- 26ft Kitchen / Dining / Family Room
- Living Room / Further Bedroom
- Three Bedrooms, En Suite
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Must be Viewed Internally
Must be viewed! This impressive modern town house located in this sought after area offers spacious and flexible accommodation throughout. The property boasts a stunning 26ft kitchen / dining / family room, living room / additional bedroom, en suite, three bedrooms, garage and front & rear gardens.
Isabella Road, Hengrove
Situated on this modern development in Hengrove is this spacious mid terraced house built by Bovis homes. Arranged over three floors, the property offers flexible accommodation throughout. To the ground floor we find an entrance hallway, cloakroom and an impressive 26ft kitchen / dining / family room with range cooker and french doors opening onto the rear garden. To the first floor we find a living room that could be used as a further bedroom, bedroom three with built-in wardrobe and bathroom, whilst to the second floor we find the master bedroom with en suite shower room and built-in wardrobe, and bedroom two also with a built-in wardrobe. Externally the property benefits from a single garage, off road parking and gardens to the front & rear of the home.
Part obscure double glazed door to front. UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Stairs rising to the first floor landing. Door to cloakroom. Door to kitchen / dining / family room.
UPVC obscure double glazed window to the front aspect. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low level W.C. Radiator. Inset ceiling spotlights. Wall mounted boiler.
Kitchen / Dining / Family Room 26' 6" max x 12' 5" max ( 8.08m max x 3.78m max )
Kitchen / Dining Area
Range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit set into worksurface with tiled splashback. Gas range cooker with chimney style cooker hood over. Integrated fridge / freezer. Integrated washing machine. Plumbing for dishwasher. Breakfast bar. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Understairs cupboard. Coved ceiling. Inset ceiling spotlights.
UPVC double glazed French doors opening onto the rear garden. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Radiator. Doors to all first floor rooms. Stairs rising to the second floor landing.
Living Room 13' 9" x 12' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.76m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect. Two radiators.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.28m max x 3.23m max )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect. Built-in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bath with mixer tap over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Inset ceiling spotlights. Extractor fan.
Loft access point. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Doors to bedroom one and bedroom two.
Bedroom One 13' 9" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.19m max x 3.10m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built-in wardrobe. Radiator. Door to en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 8" plus door recess ( 3.76m x 2.64m plus door recess )
Two UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Built-in wardrobe. Radiator.
Garage 17' 8" x 9' 1" ( 5.38m x 2.77m )
Up and over door.
Off road parking in front of garage.
Lawn and pathway leading to front access.
Patio seating area. Lawn area. Flower beds. Shed. Bordered by fencing. Side gated access to parking area.
Please note the main house is freehold and the garage is leasehold.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45472725.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.