2 bedroom flat for saleNorth Lane, Canterbury, Kent
- BRAND NEW, EXCLUSIVE TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- NESTLED IN CANTERBURYS MOST DESIRABLE LOCATION
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING FOR ONE CAR
St Dunstan's Place, nestled in the heart of Canterbury's most desirable location. This exclusive collection of brand new, one and two bedroom apartments, will be finished to a superior, contemporary standard. All are accessed by two private entrance lobbies, allocated parking and views of the Cathedral and across the city. Canterbury City Centre completes the cosmopolitan lifestyle with the Whitefriars shopping complex, plenty of award winning restaurants such as Deesons, Ambrette and the Abode Hotel, perfect for pre-theatre dining before an evening at the Marlowe Theatre or Curzon cinema. In under a few minutes' walk, is the Canterbury West Train Station, offering the HS1 link to London in under one hour, ideal for the city commuter or investor. In the summer, you will have the choice of many picturesque, award winning gardens that the city has to offer
We have the pleasure of offering a show home available to view by appointment only. Please call us today on 01227 763888 to reserve your appointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN160075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.