2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRooms Lane, Morley, Leeds
- Impressive Semi-Detached Property
- Two Double Bedroom Accommodation
- Available With Vacant Possession
- Corner Position - Gardens To Three Sides
- Partial PVCu Double Glazing
- Popular And Sought After Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating = F
Available with vacant possession and situated within a popular and sought after location. This impressive property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance vestibule, lounge with leaded and stained glass bay window, separate dining kitchen and rear entrance hallway. A first floor landing provides access to two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has partial PVCu double glazing. Externally the property occupies a corner position with gardens to three sides. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the property and gardens on offer.
This impressive property occupies an enviable position within a popular and sought after location. The property is convenient for access to the excellent shopping and leisure amenities of Morley Town Centre. Further shopping and leisure amenities can be found at the White Rose Shopping Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45474801.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.