3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFirth Grove, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11
- Three Bedroomed Semi Detached Property
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Gardens to the Front and Rear
- Benefits from Off-street Parking and a Garage
- No Chain
* * REDUCED BY OVER £5000! * * * * This three bedroomed semi detached family home is situated in a popular residential area in Beeston. The property is already double glazed throughout but would benefit from some modernisation to reach its full potential. Large double glazed window to the front of the property which allows generous light into the spacious lounge and a Dining Kitchen to the rear with access to the well maintained garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Mature gardens to the front and rear, a driveway providing off-street parking and a useful garage. Close to local amenities and a short distance away from St Anthony's and Cross Flatts Primary Schools. This could be a great family home and there is no onward chain. Call today!
Double glazed entrance door. Staircase to first floor. Gas wall heater.
4.32m x 4.11m
Fitted living flame gas fire. Double glazed window to front. Coved ceiling.
4.3m x 2.3m
Range of base wall units and cupboards. Gas point. Single drainer sink unit with taps over. Part tiled walls. Extractor. Double glazed window to rear and side. Under stairs cupboard with double glazed window to side.
Double glazed window to side.
3.25m x 4.11m
Double glazed window to front.
2.46m x 3.38m
Double glazed window to rear. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
2.03m x 2.95m
Double glazed window to front. Bulk head.
Three piece suite with panelled bath and shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C. Fully tiled walls. Double glazed window to rear.
Driveway. Flower, tree and shrub border.
Mainly paved. Shed. Greenhouse.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45478683.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE160287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, South Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.