4 bedroom town house for saleThe Park
Withdrawn from Market
- Four bedroom contemporary townhouse
- Three storey living
- First floor L shaped living space
- Principal bathroom
- En suite and cloakroom
- Garage and additional parking
- Town and communal gardens
- No onward chain
- Perfect for Bath Road shopping
- Town centre 1 mile.
DESCRIPTION Located on the old Gloscat college site, well informed buyers are regularly drawn by the attractions of these contemporary townhouses.
Having sold many similar homes in the area, we have seen a broad range of buyers locate to this, the prestigious Park area. Perfect for professional couples, downsizers looking for a good size home with a more manageable garden and even family buyers, keen to exploit the strong school catchment.
Set over three floors and offering up to four bedrooms, en-suite facilities and a magnificent L-shaped living space are amongst the highlights.
With good commuter access, a 15 minutes stroll to the boutique shopping and dining in Fashionable Montpellier, as well as extensive shopping in the more bohemian Bath Road area, all make this a great home in a quality location and will generate strong interest.
PLEASE NOTE Brochure is currently being produced, for more information please call the office on 01242 246980.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300012371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Leckhampton & Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.