5 bedroom end of terrace house for salePan Lane, Newport, Isle of Wight
- 4/5 bedroom, end of terrace, family home
- Low maintenance, sunny, rear garden
- Offered with ample off road parking
- Close to Newport town and daily amenities
- Flexible and spacious throughout
- EPC energy rating D (68)
This home has everything you want and need and is perfect for today’s modern family. After a tough day at work the last thing you want to be doing is driving around looking for somewhere to park – don’t worry, with this home there’s plenty of off road parking – brilliant!Mind you, if you work in Newport you might not even need to take the car as it’s a five minute walk to town, which is also great for those evenings out as there is no need for taxi’s or designated drivers. The good stuff keeps coming once inside. With the large kitchen/diner and bags of cupboard space in the stylish modern kitchen, mum and dad will be in their element cooking up a storm while the kids lay the table. With flexible living accommodation there will never be a fight for bedrooms as there could be as many as five in this large house, depending on how you want to use it. This really is a great buy and will not hang around for long, so what are you waiting for? Book your viewing today!
What the Owner says:
The first thing that attracted us to this home was the great amenities nearby such as the close proximity to town, schools and countryside! Over the past few years we have upgraded and extended our home to reflect the needs of our family, including the addition of a multi-purpose single storey side extension, brick built porch, conservatory, utility and cloakroom (and an abundance of storage space!). In addition we have also recently had our driveway completely paved giving us generous and convenient parking for up to three cars.
Having that level of flexibility of accommodation on offer, has given us all the space we need to entertain and enjoy family life. We hope the new owners will enjoy the house as much as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'4 x 12'4 (4.98m x 3.76m)
- Kitchen: 15'6 x 9'9 (4.73m x 2.97m)
- Utility Area: 8'0 x 6'4 (2.44m x 1.93m)
- Bedroom 5/Study: 9'4 x 6'6 (2.85m x 1.98m)
- Conservatory: 13'5 x 6'6 (4.09m x 1.98m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 9'4 (3.91m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'6 x 8'2 (3.20m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'5 x 7'1 (2.26m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 4/Playroom: 11'6 x 6'5 (3.51m x 1.96m)
- Front and Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45480186.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60318833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.