3 bedroom terraced house for saleStrathyre Avenue, Norbury
- 1912's family house
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- No onward chain
- Recently refurbished
- Close to local amenities
- Excellent transport links
Presented in superb condition throughout, an excellent 1912's three bedroom family house. Located close to the well regarded amenities on London Road and ideally situated just 0.7 miles from Norbury station, the property is positioned perfectly for access into the City.
Presented in superb condition throughout, an excellent early 1912 three bedroom family house. Located close to the well regarded amenities on London Road and ideally situated just 0.7 miles from Norbury station, the property is positioned perfectly for access into the City. The house comprises : three well-proportioned bedrooms, two spacious reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, contemporary bathroom suite, downstairs WC and private garden. Further benefits include no onward chain and good local schools nearby. We thoroughly recommend an early internal viewing to avoid disappointment.
With Norbury, Streatham and Streatham Common stations nearby, access into the City is great (London Victoria, London Bridge, Blackfriars, St Pancras and Clapham Junction amongst others). The wide open spaces of Norbury Park, Streatham Common are nearby, and the property is well located for all the amenities of the area including: bars, gastropubs, independent coffee shops, restaurants, several large supermarkets, leisure centre and health clubs. For families, there are also excellent nurseries and schools close by.
Reception Room 16' 1" x 11' 2" ( 4.90m x 3.40m )
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.94m x 3.40m )
Kitchen 9' 4" x 5' 11" ( 2.84m x 1.80m )
Bedroom One 16' 5" x 11' 4" ( 5.00m x 3.45m )
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 5' 11" ( 2.77m x 1.80m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45481302.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM104900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.