2 bedroom apartment for saleLillie Square, Columbia Gardens North, 17 Lillie Road, London SW6 1UE
- Double Glazing
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Ensuite Shower
- Fitted Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- No Onward Chain
- Off-street parking
- Swimming Pool
Docklands Prestige Residential are delighted to bring to the market this extravagant, two bedroom, two bathroom and study apartment located in SW6, Columbia Gardens North, Lillie Square.
Lillie Square is a new and exclusive London development, which takes the traditional London garden square as its inspiration. Located in Earls Court where Kensington, Chelsea and Fulham meet, this exceptional apartment, offer the best in contemporary urban living, combined with elegant public spaces and outstanding landscaped gardens. Lillie Square also features a 5-star concierge service, a private residents' club with swimming pool and sauna, and 24-hour security. Outstanding shopping, dining and education are right on the doorstep. With good transport links in and out of London, Lillie Square represents an exceptional place to live and a golden opportunity for investors.
** Please note, these photographs are for illustrative purposes only **
Kitchen/Reception: 6.1m x 4.65m (20'ft x 15'3ft)
* Bulthaup kitchen to all units in dark or light palette.
* Technical stone worktop and upstand.
* Franke stainless steel undermounted sink.
* Contemporary brushed stainless steel mixer tap to all apartments.
* LED downlighters integrated in underside of wall units.
* Bulthaup compartmentalised waste storage under sink.
* Miele induction hob
* Miele oven
* Miele microwave
* Miele extractor fan
* Caple compact wine cooler
* Siemens fridge freezer
* Siemens dishwasher
* Siemens combined washer/ dryer situated in hall cupboard or utility room
Master with en-suite: 4.45 x 2.85 (14'7 x 9'4)
Bedroom Two: 3.1 x 3.35 (10'2 x 10'11)
* Timber flooring has been fitted
* Wardrobes Fitted timber veneer to doors and facing panels with internal fittings to include high level shelf, hanging rail and internal lighting. Full height mirror facing to selected doors in specific apartments.
* Walls finished with natural stone and full height mirror.
* Natural stone floor finish.
* Bespoke wall-mounted mirrored cabinet with integrated lighting and internal shaver socket.
* Bespoke under sink drawer and concealed storage unit.
* Contemporary towel rail with heated wall area.
* Hansgrohe contemporary brassware.
* White ceramic under-mounted basin.
* Enamelled steel bath.
* Thermostatically controlled shower.
* Retractable hand held shower integrated into bath top.
* Underfloor heating.
From your home at Lillie Square, the best of London is just minutes away - from iconic London landmarks like Big Ben and the London Eye, to world-class schools, colleges and universities.
For art lovers, Tate Modern and the Saatchi Gallery showcase the best in contemporary art, while the Royal Albert Hall provides a superb setting for music and cultural events. Whether you want to shop for luxury brands, watch Premier League football, sample the finest cuisine, or dance the night away, everything you could ask for is just around the corner.
Service charge : estimated £6-7 psf = estimated £6,342 p.a
Ground Rent : £550 p.a
Total size : 84sqm / 906 sqft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45481575.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Docklands Prestige Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.