1 bedroom flat for saleGladstone Road, Orpington
Sold by Us
- 1 bed ground floor apartment
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Convenient village location
Offered CHAIN FREE and conveniently situated in the heart of the ever popular Farnborough Village is this delightful ground floor, one bedroom apartment with two allocated parking spaces.
Ideal for first time or investment buyers.
The property is modern and decorated in neutral colours. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, double bedroom, shower room and open plan kitchen/living room.
The village location offers a variety of amenities including shops, restaurants, public houses, village church and scenic country walks.
Approximately one mile to Locksbottom High Street and the Princess Royal University Hospital. The property will be available for occupation in March 2017.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45483081.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101801020731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by jdm, Locksbottom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.