2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLichfield Road, London E3
- Freehold Semi Detached House
- Private South / West Facing Garden
- Off Street Parking for Two Cars
- High Spec Finish Throughout
- Designer Kitchen with Bosch / Smeg Appliances
- Glass Wall Fitted Staircase with LED Lighting
- Contemporary Bathroom with 3D Smart TV
- Security System
- Chain Free
Superb two bedroom freehold semi detached house boasting gated off street parking for two cars and private south /west facing private garden located minutes walk from Mile End Tube station and Victoria Park. This fantastic home has been fully refurbished by the current owner and offers modern living at its best. The property consists of an open plan kitchen / reception with designer fixtures and fitting including, Corian double sink with mixer taps and Corian work tops, Bosch and smeg appliances with glass five ring gas hob and Elica extractor fan. The reception area boasts LED mood lighting, security TV, both can be accessed through Smart Phones and bespoke breakfast bar, Bi-folding doors which leads to the decked private south west facing garden offering fantastic entertaining space. The glass wall fitted staircase with LED lights leads to upper level with the fish tank feature wall, two double bedrooms with fitted window shutters, varnished wooden floorboards and chrome radiators. Contemporary designer bathroom with high ceilings, 3D Smart TV, Emperor tub with LED shower fitting above, chrome mixer taps, chrome heated towel rail, designer ceramic hand wash basin with chrome mixer taps, finished with handmade Mosaic Mandala tiles. A truly unique home with the latest features and technologies including integrated speakers, LED mood lighting, CCTV and electronic security gates. Please call the sales team on 0208 981 2670 to book your must see viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45484023.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1375502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Bow - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.