2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGordon Avenue, Peterborough
Sold STC £135,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE* available
- Two double bedrooms
- Generous garden
- Downstairs WC and upstairs bathroom
- No onward chain
- Close to amenities, transport links and the City Centre
Well presented and spacious terraced home, with lounge, kitchen/diner, two large bedrooms, family bathroom, downstairs WC and generous garden located on a quiet road near to amenities, transport links and the City Centre.
New to the market and an ideal home or investment This lovely, well presented, two bedroom terraced property located on a quiet side road in Woodston offers a lounge, spacious kitchen/diner, two large double bedrooms, family bathroom, downstairs WC and generous garden. It is also close to local amenities, transport links and the City Centre.
Entrance to lounge
Lounge 14' 6" x 10' 6" ( 4.42m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, door to inner lobby
Stairs to first floor, door to kitchen
Kitchen/diner 14' 6" x 13' 6" ( 4.42m x 4.11m )
Matching range of base and eye level units with worktop over, sink drainer, space for oven, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, radiator, boiler, double glazed window to rear.
WC, wash basin, double glazed window to side
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 10' 6" ( 4.42m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator
Bedroom 2 14' 6" x 10' 6" ( 4.42m x 3.20m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, two radiators
Three piece suite comprising WC, wash basin and panelled bath, double glazed window to side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45484893.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE100230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.