2 bedroom flat for saleNew Church Road, Hove
Sold STC £265,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GOOD DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGHOUT
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- PURPOSE-BUILT 1930s BLOCK
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- HEATING AND HOT WATER INCLUDED
A fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat located in a very popular purpose-built block in Hove. This property has two double bedrooms, a lovely living room with original flooring, a separate kitchen and is ready for the new home owner to move straight in.
F&S are delighted to offer this great two bedroom ground floor flat located in Rutland Court, which is a very popular and well managed 1930s purpose-built apartment block in central Hove.
The layout of the flat works really well as each room leads off the hallway. The living room is dual aspect with a view over the communal gardens, lovely original stripped flooring and a feature fireplace. All the windows have been upgraded, which together with central heating throughout the apartment keeps the property nice and warm during the cold winter months.
Having a separate kitchen seems to be very desirable right now and this property offers just that; separate from the living room but just across the hall, so still sociable when guests are over. The kitchen has wood effect high and low level units with a black and white roll edge work top. There is plumbing for a washing machine and an integrated fridge freezer.
The bathroom has a white matching bathroom suite, including a wash hand basin, a toilet and a bath with a shower over.
Both bedrooms are double rooms; the master bedroom is a good size double with a built-in cupboard and plenty of space for a wardrobe and a double bed. Bedroom 2 is a small double room but has the space for a double bed, and there is a built-in cupboard.
This is a very well managed block of flats that has a cleaner 6 days a week, the hot water and heating are included in the service charge and the whole building is regularly maintained and looked after.
Living Room 15' 6" max x 11' max ( 4.72m max x 3.35m max )
Kitchen 11' 4" max x 5' 9" max ( 3.45m max x 1.75m max )
Bedroom 1 13' 5" max x 9' 4" max ( 4.09m max x 2.84m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 9" max x 8' max ( 3.28m max x 2.44m max )
Total Floor Area:
51 square metres
548 square feet
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45485001.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.