2 bedroom flat for saleSackville Road, Hove
Sold STC £375,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GARDEN FLAT
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- TWO BEDROOMS
- WONDERFUL PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- LOCATED IN CENTRAL HOVE
A fantastic large two bedroom two reception room garden apartment located in central Hove, with its own entrance, large private rear garden and offering lots of space. This property has got to be viewed.
Starting internally, at the front of the property is the very large living room which is over 18 feet in length; this a superb room with a feature fireplace, a picture rail and plenty of room for dining room and living room furniture. The bathroom is also located to the front of the property and includes a white suite with a bath, a toilet, a wash hand basin and a bath with a shower over.
Carrying on through the property, there is a small hallway with a large storage area; this hallway then leads to the dining room.
The master bedroom is a very good size, with a lovely feature fireplace and a window looking out to the garden.
Towards the back of the property is the kitchen; this is very unique, with vintage units fitted high and low and a butler sink. From here you have access to the utility room; this has plumbing for a washing machine, a low level toilet and a wash hand basin. The new boiler is also fitted in here.
Bedroom two is currently situated between the kitchen and the conservatory; there is space for a double bed and a wash hand basin has been installed.
At the back of the flat is the conservatory / second reception room; this is a beautiful room to sit in whilst looking out at the wildlife in the rear garden and has been fitted with radiators, double glazing and a TV point.
The garden is like an oasis in the middle of Hove; it is truly wonderful out here, and being west facing means when the sun is shining the garden is full of sunshine.
Living Room 18' 6" max x 13' 6" max ( 5.64m max x 4.11m max )
Dining Room 14' 4" max x 8' 6" max ( 4.37m max x 2.59m max )
Kitchen 10' 9" max x 8' 3" max ( 3.28m max x 2.51m max )
Conservatory 12' 6" max x 8' 1" max ( 3.81m max x 2.46m max )
Bedroom 1 14' 2" max x 10' 6" max ( 4.32m max x 3.20m max )
Bedroom 2 8' 1" max x 7' 9" max ( 2.46m max x 2.36m max )
Bathroom 9' 6" max x 4' 9" max ( 2.90m max x 1.45m max )
Total Floor Area: 775 Sq. Ft.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45485016.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.