2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSchool Street, Pudsey
Guide Price £150,000
- *GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000*
- Two Bed End Of Terrace
- No Onward Chain
- Enclosed Garden
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- Useful Cellar Storage
- Sought After Location
- Viewing is Essential
*GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000* William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this end terrace property which offers WELL PRESENTED living accommodation and benefits from TWO GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS, an ENCLOSED GARDEN and useful cellar storage. Early viewing essential!
Offered for sale is this end of terrace property which is offered with no onward chain. The property offers well presented living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, cellar, two good sized bedrooms and a house bathroom with a three piece suite. There is an enclosed garden to the rear of the property and on street parking to the front. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Door to the front, central heating radiator and stairs providing access to the first floor.
A good sized living room which benefits from feature fireplace, solid wood floor, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen/diner 15' 2" x 7' ( 4.62m x 2.13m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units which benefits from complementary work surfaces. The kitchen briefly comprises: stainless steel 1/1/2 bowl, oven, hob with cooker hood over, space for dishwasher and fridge freezer, two double glazed windows and double glazed door to the rear elevation.
A good sized cellar perfect for a utility room or room for storage. The room currently benefits from a washing machine.
Bedroom One 15' x 13' 1" ( 4.57m x 3.99m )
A good sized double bedroom which benefits from fitted wardrobes, central hearing radiator and two double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
A good sized bedroom which benefits from a double glazed window to the rear.
A three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, bath with shower over, W.C, chrome heating towel rack and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
A private & enclosed garden with a low maintenance patio area and a lawned area which benefits from well established trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45485079.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.