2 bedroom terraced house for saleNorfolk Street, Derby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SPACIOUS AND CONVEINETLY LOCATED TERRACED PROPERTY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO MAJOR COMMUTER LINKS.
Situated in a popular and convenient location is this terraced property with no upward chain. The spacious accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Situated in a popular and convenient location is this terraced property with no upward chain. The spacious accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, cellar, two double bedrooms, bathroom and enclosed rear garden. BOOK A VIEIWING TODAY!!!
Lounge 11' 2" x 11' 2" into recess ( 3.40m x 3.40m into recess )
having front entrance UPVC door with obscured glass inset and double glazed window over with obscured glass, front elevation double glazed window, gas fire, coving, radiator and door leading into
Dining Room 11' 4" plus recess x 11' 2" into recess ( 3.45m plus recess x 3.40m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window, door leading to cellar, stairs rising to first floor, gas fire, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.11m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splash backs incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap with additional flexible head, space for a cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, side elevation UPVC door providing access to rear garden with obscured glass, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch to attic room and doors leading into
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 6" into recess ( 3.48m x 2.59m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 9' 11" x 7' ( 3.02m x 2.13m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with tiled surround, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, extractor fan and radiator.
having ladder attachment, rear elevation skylight and under eaves storage.
to the rear of the property is an enclosed low maintenance garden with paved patio, outside lighting and boundary walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45485106.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY110010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.