4 bedroom detached house for saleDunbar Drive, Motherwell
- Beautifully presented family home in a new estate
- Walk-in condition throughout
- Bright lounge with fireplace
- Large kitchen/diner with utility room
- Downstairs wc
- Good sized bedrooms with master ensuite
- Family bathroom
- Lovely, well kept gardens
- Integral garage and driveway
Would you like it to be in walk in condition throughout?
What about a good size, bright lounge with modern decor and a feature fireplace?
How about a gorgeous family kitchen/diner with light wood units, contrasting worktops and tiled flooring, breakfast bar plus space for dining table and chairs, utility room and patio doors out to the garden?
Would you like a downstairs wc?
What about a lovely master bedroom with dual aspect windows and a partially tiled ensuite shower room?
How about 3 further well presented bedrooms with fitted wardrobes in all of the rooms?
Would you like a fresh, partially tiled family bathroom with fitted vanity units?
What about fully enclosed, easily maintained gardens with slabbed and decked patio areas?
How about an integral garage and monoblocked driveway?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 5.05m (16' 7") x 3.46m (11' 4")
Kitchen / Diner 6.11m (20' 1") x 2.98m (9' 9")
Utility Room 2.42m (7' 11") x 1.49m (4' 11")
Bedroom 1 3.62m (11' 11") x 3.55m (11' 8")
Ensuite 1.76m (5' 9") x 1.74m (5' 9")
Bedroom 2 3.65m (12' 0") x 3.60m (11' 10")
Bedroom 3 3.54m (11' 7") x 3.15m (10' 4")
Family Bathroom 2.32m (7' 7") x 2.00m (6' 7")
Downstairs WC 1.51m (4' 11") x 1.06m (3' 6")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.