4 bedroom detached house for saleSandwich Road, Whitfield, Dover
LAST FEW REMAINING
A lovely 4 bedroom home featuring separate lounge (10' x 12'8), dining room (10' x 8'8) and kitchen (10' x 9'2) opening onto a family area (10' x 9'3) and w.c. Upstairs accommodation comprises of the following - Bedroom 1 (10' x 8'8) with en-suite shower room, Bedroom 2 (10'3 x 9'), Bedroom 3 (10'0 x 8'6), Bedroom 4 (10'3 x 6'5) and family bathroom.
* Contemporary fitted kitchen units with complimentary work surfaces
* Integrated double fan assisted electric oven
* Fully Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer
* TV satellite digital and FM system point
* Gas fired central heating
* 10 year NHBC warranty
Our on site Sales Office is open 7 days a week 10am - 5pm for more information on this select development and how Help to Buy and Assisted Move can get you moving into a new home in 2016.
Disclaimer: Internal images are of the Show Homes Plots 1 & 2
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AHC140492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Geering & Colyer, Dover, Kearsney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.