2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 117 St James's House, Terlings Park, Eastwick Road, Gilston, Essex
- 944 sq two bedroom, two bathroom 1st floor apartment
- Spacious kitchen/diner with granite worktops and fitted appliances
- Separate living room with Juliette balcony
- En-suite and fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Own garage included
- Built to a high specification
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Award winning properties
- Help to Buy Available (subject to t's and c's)
Help to Buy available (subject to ts and cs)
Plot 117 is a two bedroom first floor apartment with kitchen/diner, lounge, en-suite to master bedroom, Juliette balcony and own garage.
St James's House is set within the unique development of Terlings Park comprising of perfectly designed 2 bedroom apartments and surrounded by 4 and 5 bedroom homes situated in the village of Gilston. The homes are wonderfully designed and finished to a high specification.
The River Stort, which runs through the village provides an idyllic route for walking and exploring. Commuters of Gilston can also take advantage of the easy transport facilities in nearby Harlow served by two railway stations, Harlow Town and Harlow Mill which is in walking distance of the development providing direct links into London Liverpool Street (approx. 30 minutes).
Additional Information Marketing suite and show home available to view 7 days a week 10am-5pm
Contact Susy, Jacqui, Katy or Tina on 01279 432313
Outside of these hours - 01992 663 890
Property ref: 121_2309_4290213
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4290213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.