2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFrere Corner, Roydon, Diss
- Recently Added Conservatory
- Recently Refurbished Open Rural Views
- Newly Fitted Gas Fired Central Heating
- Garage and Multiple Off Road Parking
- Good Size Double Bedrooms
Situated in the popular village of Roydon, with rural field views is this extremely well presented and recently refurbished bungalow, benefitting from newly fitted gas fired central heating, UPVC windows and doors and also was re-wired in 2011.
Located in the ever popular village of Roydon, this detached bungalow has been recently modernised and updated to include a refitted kitchen, modern décor and the addition of a conservatory. Within walking distance of Roydon's amenities including a convenience store and garage and a stone throws distance from Diss's historic town centre which can also easily be accessed via the bus route.
There are two reasonably sized double bedrooms and a good sized lounge/ diner offering excellent living accommodation.
To front there is a shingle and concrete drive way leading up to a single garage and car port offering multiple off road parking.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a nice space offering of flowers beds with a variety of plants and shrubs, there is also a patioed area great for alfresco dining. There is a low level fence which allows most spectacular country side field views and side access to the garage.
Side aspect door, door to kitchen and sitting room and wood effect flooring.
Lounge/ Diner 10' x 17' ( 3.05m x 5.18m )
Front aspect full length UPVC window, two radiators, fitted carpet and space for dining table.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.46m )
Units newly fitted in 2013, a mix of base and wall mounted and front aspect UPVC window, space for washing machine, fridge and cooker, extractor hood, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel sink unit, tiled, wood effect flooring.
Airing cupboard and cloak cupboard
Bathroom 4' x 5' ( 1.22m x 1.52m )
Hand wash basin, vinyl flooring, fully tiled, panelled bath, mixer tap, chrome heated towel rail and side aspect UPVC window.
Low level flush W/C, side aspect UPVC window
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 9' 5" ( 4.14m x 2.87m )
Rear aspect UPVC window, door leading to the conservatory, radiator, carpet and tv point.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.20m x 3.15m )
Rear aspect UPCV window, radiator, carpet and tv point.
Conservatory 10' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.07m x 3.07m )
Wood effect laminate flooring, radiator and space for radiator and freezer.
The property is lead up to by a shingle and concreate drive which offers multiple off road parking, it offers a single garage and a car port. The rear of the property there is a good sized garden which can be accessed to the rear, the garden is laid to lawn and patio, views out to the fields, various plants and shrubs, a large shed and side access leading to the;
Electric up and over door and carpet that was built in 2013.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45486105.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.