3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSmallwood Road, Dewsbury
Sold STC £128,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- 17ft Lounge & 15Ft Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- 18Ft Conservatory & Utility Room
- Larger Than Average Rear Garden
- Cul-De-Sac Location - View Today!
Located within a cul-de-sac in Shaw Cross is this three bedroom semi detached property comprising of: entrance hall, 17ft lounge, dining area, 15ft kitchen / breakfast room, utility room, 18ft conservatory, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Beautiful larger than average garden to rear.
Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
Part double glazed uPVC door to front, radiator and telephone point. Under stairs cupboard, stairs to first floor and double glazed lead effect window to front.
Lounge 17' 8" x 9' 8" Max ( 5.38m x 2.95m Max )
Double glazed lead effect casement window to front, radiator and tv point. Coving to ceiling, ceiling rose and wall lights, Fire place housing gas fire with marble inlay and hearth and decorative wood surround. Double glazed patio doors to conservatory.
Dining Area 7' 1" x 6' 7" ( 2.16m x 2.01m )
Double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator and tiled flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 1" x 10' 3" ( 4.60m x 3.12m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Gas oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring and part double glazed uPVC door to utility room. Double glazed lead effect window to conservatory. Archway to dining area.
Utility Room 7' 8" Max x 5' 9" Max ( 2.34m Max x 1.75m Max )
Door to conservatory, laminate flooring, power and light.
Conservatory 18' 1" Max x 9' 4" Max ( 5.51m Max x 2.84m Max )
Part uPVC construction, double glazed windows to rear and side. Tiled flooring, spotlights to ceiling and two radiators. Pitched roof and double glazed French doors to garden.
Airing cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom 1 12' Max x 10' 3" ( 3.66m Max x 3.12m )
Double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling. Fitted wardrobes along two walls, over head storage and chest of drawers.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" Max x 9' 9" ( 3.68m Max x 2.97m )
Double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling. Built in wardrobes along one wall.
Bedroom 3 Irregular Shaped Room 10' 8" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 3.25m Max x 2.62m Max )
(L - shaped room) Double glazed lead effect window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling. Access to loft via loft ladder which is partly boarded with power and light.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc and whirlpool bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower over. Tiled walls and flooring, chrome heated towel radiator and two double glazed lead effect widows to rear.
To the front of the property is a small garden laid mainly to lawn with shrub borders and side access to rear.
The well tended, manicured, good sized rear garden has two decked areas, a flag paved area and a pond. The rest of the garden is laid mainly to lawn with plants and shrub borders. Side access to front, outside tap and two outside sheds to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45486108.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.