2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWrens Nest Road, Dudley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Style Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Driveway for Two Cars
- Corner Plot
- No Upward Chain
Call NOW to Book your viewing Appointment *** Absolute Gem of a Property *** Two Double Bedrooms *** Fantastic First Time Byer Property *** No Upward Chain *** Great Location *** Modern Style Fited Kitchen *** Smaller Rear Garden *** Rental Potential of £525 pcm ***
Call NOW to Book your viewing Appointment *** Absolute Gem of a Property *** Two Double Bedrooms *** Fantastic First Time Byer Property *** No Upward Chain *** Great Location *** Modern Style Fited Kitchen *** Smaller Rear Garden *** Rental Potential of £525 pcm *** Call NOW on 01384 238779
Front Of The Property
Front of the property with off road parking for up to two cars leading to side
Front door leading to the entrance hall with central heating radiator and access to :-
Lounge 12' 5" max x 12' 5" max ( 3.78m max x 3.78m max )
Spacious lounge with front facing double glazed window, laminate flooring and fireplace with electric fire
internal doors with access to the kitchen, cloakroom and pantry
Downstairs cloakroom with w.c, central heating radiator and double glazed side facing window
Kitchen 13' x 6' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, built in oven and hob with overhead cooker hood, space for washing machine and fridge, rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
First floor landing with side facing double glazed window and access to :-
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.86m x 2.77m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and storage cupboard
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window
L- Shaped bathroom with white suite comprising of bath, wash basin, w.c, side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and airing cupboard housing central heating boiler
Rear Of The Property
Enclosed rear garden with slabs to ground
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45486132.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.