2 bedroom terraced house for saleSwansea Crescent, Northampton
- REDUCED FROM £125,000
- Two Bed Mid Terrace House
- Gas Radiator Heating
- **NO CHAIN**
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale with no upper chain this two bedroom mid terraced property located in Dallington. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner and bathroom. To the first floor are two bedrooms and cloakroom. Outside are gardens to the front and rear.
Entered via double glazed door to the front aspect and radiator.
Lounge 13' 3" x 12' 2" ( 4.04m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, complementary tiling, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, space for freestanding oven and hob, opening to under stairs storage cupboard and sliding door to bathroom.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower over, tiling to splashback areas and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, radiator and doors to:-
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 11' ( 4.72m x 3.35m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 8' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, WC and wash hand basin.
Mainly laid to lawn with pathway to the front door.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area and gated access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45486177.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS107948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.