Land for saleSt. Dominick, Saltash, Cornwall, PL12
- Small area of land set within an edge of a village location
- Surrounded by farmland
- Road frontage and vehicular access
- Certificate of lawful use granted for garden/amenity purposes
- Potential future development opportunity subject to obtaining necessary planning permission
An unusual parcel of land comprising approximately 0.2 hectares (0.47 acres)
An unusual parcel of land comprising approximately 0.2 hectares (0.47 acres). Located in a rural position on the edge of St Dominick, The Old Quarry offers an opportunity for amenity, gardening, allotments and potential development subject to obtaining all necessary planning permissions.
A Certificate of lawfulness was granted in February 2016 for use as garden and / or amenity land.
The plot is surrounded by unspoilt countryside and benefits from road frontage for vehicular or pedestrian access.
Additional land may be available on separate request.
Travelling along the A38 from Plymouth into Cornwall, having travelled over the Tamar Bridge at the Carkeel roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A388 travelling through the village of Hatt. At the next 2 roundabouts take the 2nd exit straight over, staying on the A388 travelling through the village of St Mellion. At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit and stay on this road travelling through the five-turnings and 2 crossroads. After the 2nd crossroads look out for 'Pentire' which is a bungalow located on your right. The garden is immediately opposite the bungalow.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45486321.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRS160102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Truro . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.