4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Osgathorpe, Loughborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide price of £440,000 - £460,000
- Detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Gardens to front, side and rear
Guide price of £440,000 - £460,000
Offered to the market is a truly beautiful detached family home, situated in the highly desirable village of Osgathorpe. Not only is this property well presented throughout it is deceptively spacious.
Guide price of £440,000 - £460,000
Offered to the market is a truly beautiful detached family home, situated in the highly desirable village of Osgathorpe. Not only is this property well presented throughout it is deceptively spacious. This family home benefits from four bedrooms, two reception rooms, conservatory, off road parking and garage.
Approached by double glazed door to front with double glazed window to front, solid wood flooring, stairs to first floor with understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Study 10' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front, solid wood flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, low level W/C, wash hand basin, tiled splash back and radiator.
Lounge 16' 9" x 13' ( 5.11m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front and side, feature limestone fireplace with inset multi fuel burner and radiator.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 13' 3" ( 4.24m x 4.04m )
Double glazed french doors to the conservatory, solid wood flooring and radiator.
Built of UPVC and part brick construction, double glazed window to rear and side, french doors to garden, gas heater, ceiling light, fan and wood effect flooring.
Kitchen/diner/family Room 11' 6" x 11' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.63m )
'L' shaped open plan living area with double glazed window to rear, modern kitchen with a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl ceramic sink/drainer unit with blockwood work surfaces and complementary tiled splash back. Space for a double range master oven which has an extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, quarry tiled floor, TV point, fitted dresser with display units, plate rack, work surfaces, various cupboards, drawers with additional work surface above and tiled splash back.
Dining Area 10' 9" x 8' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.46m )
Double glazed french doors leading onto the garden, quarry tiled flooring, door to utility and opening to the family room.
Family Room 17' 7" x 8' ( 5.36m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front, TV point, a cast iron stove which has a gas log effect inset fire and wood effect flooring.
Utility Room 8' x 5' 10" ( 2.44m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to garden, fitted with complementary wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splash back, radiator, fridge/freezer space, loft hatch and door into the garage.
Intergral Garage 17' 5" x 8' 5" ( 5.31m x 2.57m )
Up and over electric door, wall mounted boiler, power and lighting, double glazed window to side.
First Floor Galleried Landing
Double glazed window to front, double airing cupboard which house the hot water tank, shelf, rail and loft access.
Bedroom One 16' 7" MAX x 13' MAX ( 5.05m MAX x 3.96m MAX )
Double glazed window to front and side, door to en-suite and radiator.
Double glazed window to side, shower cubicle with power shower, corner vanity wash hand basin with storage cupboards, low level W/C, extractor fan shaver point, radiator and complementary tiling to walls.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" extending to 9' " x 11' 11" ( 4.04m extending to 2.74m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear, TV point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 8' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, a modern three piece suite with full ceramic tiling to walls and floor, panel bath with mains power shower over, wash hand basin, vanity wash hand basin, with cupboards, extractor fan, low level W/C and radiator.
A block paved driveway providing off road parking for several cars, a front fore garden with raised planting area housing a variety of plants, bushes, shrubs and a small gated access which leads onto the side garden. The side garden is a substantial lawned area with another raised planting area housing a variety of plants, bushed shrubs. The lawn curves around the conservatory which leads onto the rear of the garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a well appointment patio area with a blocked paved edge, enclosed within a hedge surrounding, set down further in the garden offering privacy. The garden also contains a wooden shed, a log store and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45487557.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.