3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrane Road, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £115,000-£120,000
- Well-presented Three Bedroom Semi
- Fantastic family purchase
- Generous gardens & conservatory
- MUST BE VIEWED
BOASTING GENEROUS GARDEN, CONSERVATORY & BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION PERFECT FOR A FAMILY BUYER - Don`t miss this great opportunity - call us now to view!
This beautifully presented Three Bedroom Semi-Detached property represents a great opportunity for the family purchaser and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Outhouse Area, Dining Room, Conservatory, Three first floor Bedrooms and a Shower Room. The property has gardens to the front, side and rear and an early viewing is recommended.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
At the front of the property a door opens into the attractive entrance hall with radiator, understairs storage and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 13' 3" max x 12' 8" max ( 4.04m max x 3.86m max )
A stylishly presented room which features a beautiful fire surround with inset fire, laminate floor, radiator, dado, coving to the ceiling and a ceiling fan. Upvc double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a modern range of kitchen units with contrasting worktops, an inset stainless steel sink and drainer, built-in oven, 4-ring gas hob and extractor. There is space for a washer and space for a fridge/freezer and the room has a radiator, a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a door leading to the dining room, plus a further door leading to the outhouse area.
With a window to the front and a door opening to the front, window to the rear and a door opening to the rear.
Dining Room 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
The dining room has a radiator, laminate floor, coving to the ceiling with ceiling fan. Access through to the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 7" x 9' 10" ( 2.92m x 3.00m )
This beautifully presented conservatory features a laminate floor, upvc double glazed windows and a upvc double glazed door leading onto the rear of the property.
First Floor Landing
Having a upvc double glazed window to the side, an airing cupboard and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 9' 11" plus doorway x 11' 3" ( 3.02m plus doorway x 3.43m )
Featuring built-in wardrobes, a upvc double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 8' 11" ( 3.43m max x 2.72m )
This room also has built-in wardrobes, radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 9' max x 8' 1" max ( 2.74m max x 2.46m max )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the front, storage over the bulkhead and a radiator.
Fitted with a white suite to comprise of a walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and wash basin with storage surround. There is a radiator and upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a mainly lawned garden area, plus a generous mainly lawned side garden which would be ideal for anybody looking to extend or make changes to the property (subject to the usual planning permission requirements)To the rear of the property is a paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45487587.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.