5 bedroom detached house for saleElizabeth Avenue, Hove
Sold STC £800,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 3 BATHROOMS
- DETACHED HOUSE
- OVER 2400 SQUARE FEET
- POSSIBLE ANNEX CONVERSION
- WEST FACING GARDEN
2400 SQ FT! A very large detached house in the Goldstone Valley area of Hove offering five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a huge amount of living accommodation, off-street parking, a large west facing rear garden and a large two storey side extension with the potential of being converted into an annex.
If you are a family looking to find that next perfect home, then this house has got to be viewed.
From the entrance hall and taking the first door to the right you enter the living room with double doors leading to the dining area, which wraps around the back of the property through to the kitchen and breakfast area. From the breakfast area there is access to another reception space which is located to the right of the house.
The kitchen has many high and low level matching wooden units; between the units sits a lovely square cut granite work top. There is a range cooker and an integrated dishwasher installed, and just off the kitchen is the utility room.
All five bedrooms and three bathrooms are located on the first floor. The master bedroom is a huge room with a lot of space for all the bedroom furniture you need; the en-suite is fantastic, with a free standing bath and a walk-in shower cubicle. Bedroom 2 also has an en-suite, with a walk-in shower area and a corner Jacuzzi bath. Bedroom 3 is a good size double room, and just like bedroom one and two it also has access to the large west facing balcony. Bedroom 4 has a nice outlook to the front and plenty of space for a double bed and furniture. Bedroom 5 is the smallest room and would make a fantastic home office or a small double room.
To the rear of the house is the very impressive west facing rear garden and at the front of the house is off-street parking for a number of vehicles and access to the garage.
Living Room 15' 4" max x 10' 1" max ( 4.67m max x 3.07m max )
Dining Area 10' 1" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.07m max x 3.07m max )
Reception Room 33' max x 13' 9" max ( 10.06m max x 4.19m max )
Kitchen 13' 1" max x 8' 3" max ( 3.99m max x 2.51m max )
L - Shape Breakfast Area 18' 9" max x 18' 3" max narrowing to 8' 2" ( 5.71m max x 5.56m max narrowing to 2.49m )
Utility Room 8' 3" max x 7' 1" max ( 2.51m max x 2.16m max )
Bedroom 1 25' max x 12' 8" max ( 7.62m max x 3.86m max )
Bedroom 2 21' 9" max x 8' 4" max ( 6.63m max x 2.54m max )
Bedroom 3 12' 1" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.68m max x 3.07m max )
Bedroom 4 10' 1" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.07m max x 3.12m max )
Bedroom 5 9' 9" max x 8' 3" max ( 2.97m max x 2.51m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45487812.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.