Property for saleHewelsfield Common, Brockweir
Sold STC Sale by Tender
AVAILABLE BY INFORMAL TENDER WITH A PROPOSED OFFER DATE 13THJANUARY 2017 AT 12 NOON.
PARTIES ARE ADVISED ANY CHANGE OF USE SHOULD BE DISCUSSED WITH THE FOREST OF DEAN DISTRICT COUNCIL AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO PLANNING APPLICATION
THE A466 LINKING MONMOUTH AND CHEPSTOW NEARBY
THE AGENT IS NOT AWARE OF ANY WATER OR UTILITY CONNECTIONS
THE AGENT IS NOT AWARE OF ANY BUILDINGS ON SITE
PART STONE WALL BOUNDARY WITH ORIGINAL FIELD GATE
BRIDAL PATH ADJACENT TO GATE ACCESS
RANGE OF MATURE & YOUNG TREES, VARIOUS SAPLINGS, BRAMBLES & FERNS
AGENTS NOTE: THE AGENT HAS NOT INVESTIGATED ISSUES SUCH AS BOUNDARIES, RIGHTS OF WAY OR ACCESS, WE WOULD SUGGEST ANY INTERESTED PARTIES MAKE THEIR OWN ENQUIRIES BEFORE FINALISING AN OFFER.
DIRECTIONS: FROM PINEWOOD STUDIO (CENTRE OF BROCKWEIR) DRIVE PAST PINEWOOD STUDIO FROM BROCKWEIR TOWARDS HEWELSFIELD, ON PASSING THE NAME PLATE FOR HEWELSFIELD COMMON AT THE NEXT BRIDLE WAY ON YOUR RIGHT YOU WILL SEE A FOR SALE BOARD DENOTING THE CORNER AND ACCESS OF THE LAND.
FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER
LAST AND FINAL OFFERS WILL BE INVITED IN REFERENCE TO THIS LAND BY NOON ON FRIDAY 13THJANUARY 2017 TO THE AGENTS OFFICE (KJT RESIDENTIAL 43a NEWERNE STREET LYDNEY GL15 5RA).
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD DEPOSIT THEIR OFFER AND CONTACT DETAILS IN A SEALED ENVELOPE WITH INFORMATION RELATING TO:
- 1. FULL NAME, ADDRESS AND CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBERS/EMAIL ADDRESS
- 2. PROOF OF FUNDING WHICH COULD INCLUDE A LETTER FROM YOUR BANK/BUILDING SOCIETY/ACCOUNTANT CONFIRMING YOU ARE IN FUNDS IN REFERENCE TO THE OFFER PRODUCED OR AN EXPLANATION OF WHERE FUNDING WILL BE DRAWN FROM FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE PURCHASE/OFFER
- 3. TIMESCALE YOU WISH TO AIM AT AS FAR AS EXCHANGING CONTRACTS AND A COMPLETION DATE
- 4. PLEASE NOTE THE AGENT WILL REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 5 DAYS TO DISCUSS OFFERS WITH THEIR CLIENT WHO WILL CHOOSE WHO THEY WISH TO PROCEED WITH
- 5. THIS IS AN INFORMAL TENDER AND THE AGENT WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT QUITE CLEAR THAT THE CLIENT WILL DECIDE THE OUTCOME OF THE CHOSEN PURCHASER
- 6. IF A PRICE IS NOT ACHIEVED ACCEPTABLE TO OUR VENDOR CLIENT THE LAND WILL BE OFFERED FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY AFTER THE TENDER DATE UNTIL SUCH TIME AS AN ACCEPTABLE PRICE HAS BEEN ACHIEVED
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by KJT Residential, LYDNEY. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.