7 bedroom house for saleThe Avenue, Worcester Park, KT4
- Spectacular seven bedroom detached house over three floors
- Gated off-street parking and double garage
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- Fantastic private garden with swimming pool
- Games room and conservatory
- Third floor boasts a gym and sauna
- Spacious modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Located on one of the most enviable roads in Worcester Park
This spectacular seven bedroom house arranged over three floors boasts a fantastic garden with swimming pool, games room, gym with sauna, gated off-street parking and is an enviable road in Worcester Park.
The Avenue is a sought-after road located moments from the varied amenities of Worcester Park and is also in close proximity to Worcester Park station for an easy commute in to London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1001770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.