3 bedroom bungalow for saleLittlehampton, West Sussex
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Generous Gardens
- Family Bathroom & Ensuite Shower Room
- Garage & Driveway for Several Cars
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Rental Value Approx. £1,200 - £1,300 pcm
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
This very rarely available extended detached bungalow is pleasantly set in a quiet close on the outskirts of Littlehampton surrounded by beautful gardens. Benefitting from 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen/breakfast room a large 'L' shaped loung and a dining room, the property should be viewed to appreciate its size.
Other features include parking for several cars, a garage, gas central heating and double glazing.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall giving access to a large dual aspect 'L' shaped sitting room, with fireplace and French doors giving access to and enjoying views over the gardens and pond, separate dining room leading to a modern fitted kitchen with breakfast/study area.
Also accessed from the entrance hall are 3 double bedrooms, one benefiting from an en-suite shower room, and a refitted family bathroom with shower and bath.
Outside the property is approached via a long driveway providing parking for several vehicles. The garage can be accessed from the front via an electric roller door or from the rear garden. The gardens wrap around the property, the front/side gardens are a good size with feature pond and patio areas, mature trees and shrubs and mainly laid to lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45489282.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIT140646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Littlehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.