3 bedroom detached house for salePipers Meadow, Worlingworth
Sold STC £275,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Living Room and Dining Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom and Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom and Two Further Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating and 2016 Fitted Double Glazing Throughout
- Garage, Parking and Generous Plot
A superbly presented modern detached family home occupying a generous partly walled plot in the village of Worlingworth. The property has recently undergone an extensive modernisation programme throughout and the property is offered to the market with no onward chain.
The Accommodation Comprises:
There is a canopy front entrance porch with double glazed security front entrance door to the:
With coving, radiator, under stairs cupboard, engineered oak floor and door to:
With part tiled wall and combination W.C and wash hand basin, ceramic tiled shelf and floor, coving and chrome effect towel radiator.
There is a door from the hall to the:
Sitting Room 13' 2" x 11' 2" ( 4.01m x 3.40m )
With coving, radiator, engineered oak floor and red brick fireplace with open fire and quarry tiled hearth and painted mantel, TV point and double glazed French style doors overlooking and leading to the rear garden.
Door from the hall to the:
Dining Room 13' 9" x 7' 11" ( 4.19m x 2.41m )
Window to front, coving, radiator, engineered oak floor and telephone point.
Part glazed door from the hall to the:
Kitchen 11' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.95m )
Window to rear overlooking the garden, coving, engineered oak floor, designer radiator, wood block worktops and matching splash backs with a range of gloss fronted matching wall and floor units, built-in oven, hob and extractor fan and one and a half bowl inset sink top. There is plumbing for washing machine and part glazed door to outside.
With coving, airing cupboard housing tank and immersion heater and door to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.40m x 3.23m )
With window to rear overlooking the garden, coving, radiator, access to loft area and carpet to remain.
There is a door to the:
En Suite Bathroom
A shower enclosure with wall mounted drench and spray showers, recess shelf and tiled surround, W.C and corner vanity wash hand basin with shelved cupboards under. Part tiled walls and tiled floor with drop light switch and chrome effect towel radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 7' 11" ( 4.19m x 2.41m )
With windows to front, coving, radiator and carpet to remain.
Bedroom Three 10' x 6' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.03m )
With window to front, coving, radiator and carpet to remain.
Door from the landing to the:
Comprises of bath with wall mounted drench and spray showers, tiled surround, tiled window shelf, pedestal wash hand basin, corner W.C, part tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome effect towel radiator, drop light switch and linen cupboard with slated shelves, radiator and automatic electric light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45489393.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.