3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHalford Street, Thrapston, Kettering
Sold STC £145,000
- Close proximity to Thrapston High Street
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Re-fitted bathroom
- Kitchen with built-in cooker, fridge & dishwasher
- Utility room with downstairs W/C
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- No forwarding chain
*Three well -proportioned bedrooms*Kitchen with built in cooker, fridge & dishwasher*Double glazing & gas central heating*Close proximity to Thrapston High Street*Downstairs cloaks w/c*No forwarding chain
'Westholme' is a well-proportioned three bedroom semi-detached home which is offered with no forwarding chain. The property is conveniently located to the nearby High street of Thrapston where you will many local shops and amenities. In brief accommodation is laid over the two floors with the ground floor comprising entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen with built in appliances and a utility room. To the first floor there three well-proportioned bedrooms and a re-fitted bathroom. Outside there is an enclosed garden to the rear with a useful timber built store. Viewings are strongly recommended.
Entered via PVCu double glazed door, panelled radiator and door to:
3.96m x 3.15m (13' into bay x 10'4" into recess). PVCu double glazed bay window to front aspect, panelled radiator, coving to ceiling and lighting to recess.
4.22m x 2.69m (13'10" x 10'11" narrowing to 8'10"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, panelled radiator, built-in cupboard and door to:
Stairs to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard with window to side. Doorway to:
3.91m x 2.57m (12'10" x 8'5"). PVCu double glazed window to side, a re-fitted kitchen comprising a range of high and base level cupboards with drawer space finished with rolled edge worktops and tiled splashbacks. A single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, built in appliances to include an integrated dishwasher, four ring gas hob with extractor fitted over, oven below and an integrated fridge. Laminate flooring, PVCu double glazed door to garden. Door to:
PVCu double glazed window to rear and side aspect , comprising a close coupled w/c, a one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Appliance space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, laminate flooring.
PVCu double glazed window to side, two panelled radiators and doors to:
4.22m x 3.33m (13'10" x 10'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect and double panelled radiator.
3.35m x 3.20m (11' x 10'6"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, double panelled radiator, access to loft.
2.68m x 2.49m (8' 8"x 8'2"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, double panelled radiator, built-in cupboard housing boiler.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap incorporating a shower fitment and complete with shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, PVCu double glazed window to side.
Enclosed front forecourt garden.
The garden is enclosed by timber panelled fencing and mainly laid to lawn. A well-constructed timber build shed with power, gated to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45489888.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.