2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirmingham Road, Mappleborough Green, Studley, Warwickshire
- Two-Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Side Garage & Ample Private Driveway
- Highly Sought After Location
- Spacious Lounge & Separate Dining Rm
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- En-suite & Downstairs Bathroom
- 2 Double Bedroom with Wardrobes
- EPC Rating = D65
*** CHAIN FREE *** This Well-Presented and Spacious Two-Bedroom Detached House sits on a good-sized plot located in a highly sought after village of Mappleborough Green near Studley. the property provides excellent access to the local amenities including shops, restaurants, supermarkets, sports centre and schooling as well as to the open countryside.
The layout briefly comprises: Spacious Living Room (with a Feature Log Burner), Separate Dining Room, Fitted Breakfast Kitchen and a Family Bathroom to the Ground Floor; Master Bedroom (with En-suite & Fitted Wardrobe) and Second Double Bedroom (with Fitted Wardrobes) to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from a Single Side Garage, Ample Private Driveway Parking, Pleasant Gardens, Double Glazing and Gas-fired Central Heating System.
19' 7'' x 12' 11'' (5.96m x 3.93m) (both max)
11' 0'' x 11' 10'' (max) (3.35m x 3.60m)
12' 1'' x 11' 7'' (3.68m x 3.53m)
5' 4'' x 5' 9'' (1.62m x 1.75m)
Stairs To First Floor
9' 11'' x 8' 10'' (min. excluding wardrobe) (3.02m x 2.69m)
9' 3'' x 2' 6'' (2.82m x 0.76m)
10' 11'' x 8' 10'' (min. excluding wardrobe) (3.32m x 2.69m)
14' 0'' x 7' 6'' (4.26m x 2.28m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45490365.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7340521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.