2 bedroom house for saleEast Gate Close, Lytham St. Annes
- New To The Market We Have A Great Opportunity In Ideal Location
- Would Be Suitable To First Time Buyer Or Possible Investor
- Two Double Bedrooms Along With Family Bathroom All Upstairs
- Separate WC Lounge And Kitchen Dining Room With Access To Garden
- Viewings Are A Must On This Property To Appreciate
The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, downstairs wc with a two piece suite in white with wash hand basin, good size lounge, kitchen dining area has a range of wall and base units and integrated appliances with patio doors leading out to the rear garden.
The rear garden has a T-shaped wooden patio decking area, with lawned areas to both sides.
To the first floor there are two good sizes both benefiting from built in wardrobes. A family bathroom with a three piece suite in white comprising low flush wc, built in wash hand basin and a bath with shower over.
What The Agent Says
We have a superb opportunity for a first time buyer or investor, in a great location within walking distance to local amenities, seafront and transport links.
This ready to move into property comes with great space, great size bedrooms and a good size garden, all the ingredients that you need for a great home. If you feel that this sounds like the property for you, please feel free to ask for more information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45490407.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 140057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.