5 bedroom detached house for saleWisbech Road, Outwell, Wisbech
- Executive new home with land
- 1.25 acre total plot size
- 5 bedrooms, 2 en-suites
- Double garage with attic room over
- Completion due early 2017
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a brand new detached house that is situated in a sought after village location. The house itself has a lounge, study, open plan kitchen/diner and family sitting area with, utility room, 5 bedrooms, 2 en-suites and a bathroom.
LAND AND LUXURY,THE ULTIMATE COMBINATION! This is a superb opportunity to purchase a brand new 5 bedroom detached house that is situated in a sought after village location. The house itself has spacious and flexible accommodation including a lounge, study, open plan kitchen/diner and family sitting area, utility room, five bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, the house sits on a total plot of approximately 1.25 acres (subject to measured survey) and also benefits from a double garage that has a room above with potential for a gym/office or playroom. The property is under construction and due for completion early 2017. For more information contact our office.
Lounge 19' 9" x 13' 3" ( 6.02m x 4.04m )
Study 12' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.95m )
Utility Room 9' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.87m )
Kitchen/Diner 21' 7" x 12' 11" ( 6.58m x 3.94m )
Sitting Area 19' 8" x 13' 2" ( 5.99m x 4.01m )
Bedroom 1 19' 9" x 13' 3" ( 6.02m x 4.04m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 13' 3" ( 4.04m x 4.04m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 3 12' 11" x 12' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 4 12' 11" x 12' 2" ( 3.94m x 3.71m )
Bedroom 5 12' x 9' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.77m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.