3 bedroom character property for saleBroadgate, Wrangle, Boston
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DETACHED 3/4 BEDROOM COTTAGE
- APPROX 0.25 ACRES (S.T.S)
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING, GARAGE & OUTBUILDING
- SEMI RURAL LOCATION
*** SEMI RURAL LOCATION *** A 3/4 Bedroom DETACHED COTTAGE with approximately 0.25 ACRES (s.t.s) enjoying views over open fields. The flexible accommodation is set over 2 floors and viewing is highly recommended.
DETACHED 3/4 BEDROOM COTTAGE IN SEMI RURAL LOCATION
With partially obscure glazed rear entrance door with obscure glazed side panels, further door with windows to either side leading to the garden, wood effect laminate flooring, coved cornice, ceiling light point, access to roof space.
Living Kitchen 22' 9" x 6' 8" ( 6.93m x 2.03m )
With roll edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, plumbing for washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, space for standard height fridge freezer, further space for twin height fridge freezer, space for electric cooker with illuminated stainless steel fume extractor above, 2 windows, radiator, ceiling recessed lighting, 2 doors leading to the Lounge. Prospective purchasers are advised that this room's ceiling is particularly low.
Lounge 19' 11" maximum incl staircase x 12' ( 6.07m maximum incl staircase x 3.66m )
With 2 windows, 2 radiators, wood effect laminate flooring, wall mounted lighting, ceiling mounted beams, wall mounted central heating thermostat, fireplace with fitted hearth and mounting for TV above, staircase leading to first floor. Obscure glazed door to Entrance Porch.
With windows to either side and door leading to the garden.
Dining Room 16' 11" x 9' 1" ( 5.16m x 2.77m )
With window to side aspect enjoying views over open fields, radiator, wall mounted lighting, ceiling mounted beams, electric coal effect fireplace with display surround.
Ground Floor Bedroom/ Playroom 16' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.93m x 2.64m )
With window, ceiling recessed lighting. wall mounted exposed brickwork detailing.
First Floor Landing
With ceiling mounted beams and access to roof space.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.40m )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point, ceiling mounted beams.
Bedroom 2 14' 3" x 6' 10" with reduced head height ( 4.34m x 2.08m with reduced head height )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point, Worcester LPG central heating boiler.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" maximum x 8' 4" maximum ( 2.51m maximum x 2.54m maximum )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point.
With 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, WC, obscure glazed window, ceiling light point, mixture of wood panelling and tiling to floor and ceiling.
The property has 5 bar gated access leading to the gravelled driveway which provides off road parking and access to the Garage Served by outside tap and lighting.
The majority of the garden is laid to lawn, with screened trelliswork area which houses the LPG tank. The garden has a further trellised section and 5 bar pedestrian gate which leads to a paddock area enclosed by fencing.
With double doors and rear stable style door. The Vendor informs the Agent that they have used the Garage as a stable in the past.
Providing storage space.
To be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45492078.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.