Studio apartment for salePark Street West, Luton, Bedfordshire
- 1 Bed + Study Flat
- 999 Year Lease
- 30% Deposit Required- Reassignment
- Completion Q3 2017
- 10 Year NHBC
- 1 minute walk from University of Bedfordshire
- 6 minute drive from Luton Airport
- 10 minute walk from Luton station
- Service Charge - £1831 P.A
- Ground Rent - £300 P.A
Looking to get on the property ladder but can’t afford London prices? Get the same quality lifestyle with our stylish 1 bed + Study apartment in Luton. Apartments at The Landmark development all feature oak one-strip flooring, contemporary décor and open plan kitchen making them easy to personalise and keep clean. If you fancy a weekend shopping trip, Luton’s largest shopping centre, The Mall, is a 3-minute walk away. Treat yourself to those new jeans you wanted or meet a friend in one of the many restaurants knowing that if you need to pop home to collect a parcel you can do so with ease.
A perfect location for commuters and reasonably priced for first-time buyers, Luton is a prime regeneration area in Bedfordshire. Strategically located in a new growth zone, The Landmark is also a promising venture for the Buy-to-Let investor.
The Landmark development is just a 10 minute walk from Luton station which offers fast connectivity to London St Pancras in less than 30 minutes. You can also whizz across London on the tube from here, giving you endless options for travel.
Want to see more? Give us a call on 02073594488 to arrange a viewing.
Property ref: 121_2481_4298613
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4298613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, North London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.