5 bedroom house for saleGuilford Avenue, Surbiton
- Large 3 Storey House
- Development Potential (STP)
- Convert Into Flats Or A Stunning House
- 2284 SQ FT internally
- In Need Of Full Modernisation
- Many Retained Character Features
- No Onward Chain
- Ideally Situated For Surbiton Mainline Station & Kingston Town Centre
- Viewing Recommended
- EPC Rating E
A substantial 3 storey house in need of updating throughout and with development potential (STP). The property is approximately 2284 sq. ft. internally and is loosely arranged as flats and overs the possibility to be a fully converted into a number of units or a stunning family house. The property has many retain character features and is offered with full vacant possession. The house is ideally located within walking distance of Surbiton mainline station, high street, the River Thames and Kingston town centre. Viewing is recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUR003BF3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawes & Co, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.