2 bedroom town house for saleNorton Drive, Smallthorne, Stoke On Trent
- SOLD SOLD SOLD
- Sorry this property is no longer to buy
- Oh no, too late, I hear you cry
- need to know when another comes FOR SALE
- Ring LOUIS TAYLOR and provide us with your detail
Entrance Hall UPVC entrance door and side panels. Stairs off to the first floor.
Lounge 14'7 max narrowing to 11'3 x 12' max Wooden fire surround having a tiled back and hearth housing a coal effect living flame gas fire. Television point. UPVC double-glazed leaded bow window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 14'3 x 8'10 One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit having mixer taps. Work surfaces having drawers and cupboards below. Matching wall mounted units. Plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. Gas cooker point. Radiator. Fully tiled walls. UPVC double-glazed window and door to the rear elevation.
Landing Radiator. Loft access.
Bedroom One 18' max x 9'5 UPVC double-glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted wardrobes. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11'5 x 12'3 Fitted wardrobes including a dressing table. Cupboard housing a 'Baxi' combi boiler.
Bathroom Modern white suite comprising bath having shower over. Vanity wash basin. Low-level W.C. UPVC double-glazed window to the rear elevation.
Outside Front garden laid to lawn.
Block paved garden to the rear having double gates leading to off road parking and a single garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45493653.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102563004330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Debra Timmis, Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.