4 bedroom detached house for saleHeron Close, Higham Ferrers
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Excellent Family Home
- Stunning Kitchen/Diner
- Exceptional Condition
- Off Road Parking & Garage
A superb David Wilson built four bedroom detached family home located in the market town of Higham Ferrers. Presented in immaculate condition throughout and viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Large spacious hall, door to front aspect, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, tiled flooring, door to lounge, kitchen/diner and wc.
Wash hand basin, wc, tiled to water sensitive area, storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' 4" x 12' 6" ( 4.98m x 3.81m )
Double glazed bay window to front and side aspect, two radiators, telephone point, tv point.
Kitchen/diner 19' 2" x 15' 10" into box bay ( 5.84m x 4.83m into box bay )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over. Stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer, eye level electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, integral dishwasher, integral fridge freezer, radiator, tv point, patio doors to garden.
Utility Room 9' 2" x 5' 9" ( 2.79m x 1.75m )
Wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed obscure door to rear aspect.
Stairs from entrance hall, double glazed obscure window to side aspect, airing cupboard, loft access, radiator, doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
Two double glazed windows to front and side aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, tv point, door to en suite.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, shower with shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, part tiling to water sensitive areas, shaver point, extractor fan, gas heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" max x 10' 7" ( 4.04m max x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 9' 6" plus recess ( 3.07m x 2.90m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Large driveway leading to garage, to the side lawned area with borders and shrubs.
Fully enclosed by timber fencing, mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45493992.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD106156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.