4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDalton House, Swaffham
Guide Price £425,000
- "No Upwards Chain"
- A Significant Portion of a Grade II Listed Town House of 17th Century Origin
- Grand High Ceilings, Flagstone Entrance/Reception Hallway
- Period Features, Exposed Floorboards, Working Window Shutters and Fireplaces
- Double Ground Floor Reception Room with Separate Kitchen and Breakfast Room
- First Floor offering a Reception Room/2nd Bedroom plus a Bathroom
- Additional Two Second Floor Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Off Street Parking, Large Garage, Lawns, Borders and Mature Trees
- Secret Walled Garden Formerly Site of A Large Significant Period Structure
- Located in the Heart of the Norfolk Market Town of Swaffham
Fine & country is delighted to present this extremely handsome Georgian townhouse which sits right in the very heart of the attractive market town of Swaffham. An exceptional feature of this fine property is the grand stuccoed façade added together with a two-storey extension to the rear built around 1830, which creates a striking entrance beside the north gable, with its partially glazed and panelled timber door recessed underneath. The mid-seventeenth century cut flint decorated with diamond brick patterning on the gable end to the left-hand side is another very attractive feature.
The property Comprises: kitchen, breakfast room, sitting room, four bedrooms and two family bathrooms. Outside offers: ample off street parking, large garage, and a secret walled garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7222520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North & West Norfolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.