1 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStephensons Walk, Lowestoft
Sold STC £115,000
UPVC double glazed window to the front. Fitted cupboad and carpet flooring.
Lounge 15' 7" x 11' 7" ( 4.75m x 3.53m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front. With a telephone and TV point. Radiator and carpet flooring.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.34m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base cabinets, work surfaces and a stainless steel sinker/drainer. With an electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, fridge and plumbing for a washing machine. Part tiled splashbacks and carpet flooring,
Conservatory 15' 2" x 6' 9" ( 4.62m x 2.06m )
UPVC double glazed construction, with lights and radiator. Carpet flooring.
Bedroom 1 9' 1" x 12' 5" ( 2.77m x 3.78m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Radiator and carpet flooring. With access to the loft.
UPVC double glazed window to the side.Fitted shower, wash hand basin ,WC and extractor fan. Part tiled splashbacks, vanity unit, radiator and wet flooring.
Enclosed garden, mostly slabbed side. Access to the front and rear, with laid to lawn area, with mature shrubs, bushes and plants.. Raised over two levels with fantastic patio area overlooking the garden. Gate to rear.
Up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45494757.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.