3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarley Rise, Strensall, York
Sold STC £235,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Recently Redecorated with New Kitchen & Bathroom
- Well Presented Front & Rear Gardens
- Two Reception Rooms
- Popular Village Location
- Close to Academy Primary School & Amenities
ATTRACTIVE DOUBLE FRONTED FULLY MODERNISED HOME WITH NEW KITCHEN & BATHROOM IN SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION - This three bedroom semi-detached home has been modernised and redecorated throughout and ready to move into. NO ONWARD CHAIN...
Barley Rise is located in a popular residential area in Strensall and lies close to local schools and village amenities. This attractive double fronted three bedroom semi-detached home has been modernised and redecorated throughout that includes a new kitchen and bathroom. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, living room, dining room and modern fitted kitchen. To the first floor is a well lit landing leading to three good sized bedrooms and newly installed bathroom suite. Externally to the front is a driveway leading to an attached garage and lawned garden. To the rear is an enclosed lawned garden with paved patio and fenced borders. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this ready to move into modern home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers. Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN...
Entry via a upvc double glazed door to the front, telephone point, radiator and stairs to the first floor. Doors to:
Living Room 15' 11" x 11' 2" ( 4.85m x 3.40m )
Spacious living room with TV point, upvc double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Dining Room 10' x 8' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.72m )
With upvc double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 6' 6" ( 4.06m x 1.98m )
Recently refurbished fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, tiling, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, upvc double glazed window and door to the rear, radiator.
Stairs from hall, loft access to part boarded loft, airing cupboard with tank, upvc double glazed window to the side, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' 1" ( 3.45m x 2.77m )
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, TV point and upvc double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
Double bedroom with upvc window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' 8" ( 2.54m x 2.03m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Recently refurbished, fully tiled with bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, WC, upvc double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Lawned garden with walled surround.
Lawned garden with patio, shrubs and fenced borders.
Garage 18' 11" x 9' 1" ( 5.77m x 2.77m )
With up and over doors, power and lighting, gas boiler and upvc single glazed window and door to the rear.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45494769.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.