4 bedroom bungalow for saleThetford Road, Watton, Thetford
Offers in Excess of
- Refurbished Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Non Estate Location
- Extensive Plot
- Garage and Driveway Providing Ample Parking
A RECENTLY REFURBISHED DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW OFFERING VERSATILE LIVING ACCOMMODATION WITH EXTENSIVE GARDENS. The accommodation comprises 4 bedrooms including attic room, kitchen/ breakfast room, downstairs bathroom with upstairs shower room, garage & driveway providing parking for several cars.
A RECENTLY REFURBISHED DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW OFFERING VERSATILE LIVING ACCOMMODATION WITH EXTENSIVE GARDENS. The accommodation comprises four bedrooms including attic room, kitchen/ breakfast room, downstairs bathroom with upstairs shower room, garage and driveway providing parking for several vehicles. A viewing is strongly advised.
Watton is surrounded by beautiful Norfolk countryside and woodlands including Thetford Forest and Wayland Wood.
Watton boasts a range of traditional amenities including a post office, supermarket, chemist, infant, junior and secondary schools. There is a weekly town market with lots to offer .
Watton Sports Centre offers a fitness suite, all weather courts, badminton, squash and snooker facilities while Richmond Park Golf Club has an 18-hole course, driving range and practice green.
Thetford, Dereham, Norwich and King's Lynn are all within an easy drive providing a wide choice of shopping and leisure venues. The nearby station at Harling Road is about 15 minute drive away and has a regular service to Norwich taking as little as 34 minutes, with the journey to Cambridge taking about 54 minutes. You can be at the glorious Norfolk coastal resorts of Hunstanton, Cromer or Wells-next-the-Sea in around an hour by car.
With part glazed UPVC entrance door to front aspect, window to front aspect and storage cupboard.
Lounge 23' 6" x 18' 6" ( 7.16m x 5.64m )
With bay window to front aspect, feature fireplace with ornamental fire and two radiators.
Dining Room / Family Room 17' 1" into bay window x 10' 10" ( 5.21m into bay window x 3.30m )
With bay window to side aspect, stairs to the first floor and under stair storage cupboard.
Bedroom / Reception Room 13' 1" into bay window x 13' 3" ( 3.99m into bay window x 4.04m )
With bay window and radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 22' 2" x 10' 9" ( 6.76m x 3.28m )
With window and door to rear aspect, newly fitted kitchen with eye level and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit, space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, space and point for cooker, cupboard housing gas fired boiler and radiator.
With window to rear aspect, newly fitted walk in double shower cubicle, panelled bath, low level W.C, wash hand basin, extractor fan and radiator.
Landing / Study Area 8' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.51m x 2.24m )
With velux roof light and radiator.
Bedroom 11' 3" x 11' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.38m )
With window to rear aspect, recessed linen/airing cupboard area housing the pressurised hot water cylinder.
Bedroom 14' 4" max x 11' min extending to 11' 4" into recess ( 4.37m max x 3.35m min extending to 3.45m into recess )
With window to rear aspect and radiator.
With new suite comprising shower cubicle, wash basin and low level W.C. Electric Shaver point. Heated towel rail/radiator.
Bedroom / Attic Room 23' 9" x 10' 10" ( 7.24m x 3.30m )
With sloping ceilings following the roof line, light tunnels allow natural light and window to front aspect.
To the front of the property is a large section of gardens with mature shrubs and trees and ample parking for a number of cars. The drive down the side leads to a DETACHED GARAGE and a separate driveway area leads to a large concrete pad which may be suitable for a large workshop/garaging etc or to perhaps stand a caravan/motor home/boat etc. There is lawned section of garden bordered by established shrubs, to the rear of the property and beyond this is an extensive area of gardens with lawns fruit trees and established shrubs and hedging leading to a Timber Summer House.
An external and internal inspection is recommended to fully appreciate the size and condition of the accommodation offered and in particular the extensive rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45494787.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAT105231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Watton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.